Aluminum Clad PBT Tube Optical Fiber Composite Overhead Ground Wire
|FOB Price:||US $1,100-3,150 / KM|
|Min. Order:||1 KM|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KM||US $1,100-3,150/ KM|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Km Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Iron Wooden Drums / Iron Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, BY NEGOTIATION|
- recommend products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Application: Fiber Optic Cable
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, BV/SGS
- Packed in Iron Wooden Reels: Fit Customer Design
- Specification: SGS
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Brand: Hubei Longsky
- Trademark: LongSky
- Origin: Hubei Wuhan
The core of aluminium clad PBT tube OPGW cable adopt the structure of stranding pattern, then the multiple optical fiber PBT tubes are into cable, a layer of seamless aluminum tube will be clad on it which is as the protection tube of optical fiber metal, then stranding one or more aluminum clad steel wires or aluminum alloy wires outside the protection tube. It eliminates the worries about the electrochemical corrosion among different metals and has very high application value. The characteristics are as follows:
Structure characteristics and application:pplication:
·Seamless aluminum tube has uniform texture, consistent with the texture of the whole ground wire aluminum clad steel wire, no worries about the electrochemical corrosion among different metals.
·Since the texture and structure of the whole ground wire are uniform, it has good fatigue resistance.
·Optical fiber of aluminum tube OPGW are exist in PBT tube, the cable core which is clad with a layer of thermal insulation material, with good thermal insulation effect and good protection effect of fiber optics, and short-circuit current has little influence to transmitting performance of fiber optics
OPGW fiber cable with IEEE1138 standard (model: OPGW) Structure:
OPGW Cable Features:
(1) The OPGW uses stainless steel loose tube structure, increasing its reliability and the performance of temperature-resistant.
(2) The OPGW meets the requirement of large fiber line application.
(3) The OPGW are specially applied for the optical communication system while installing the electric transmission line.
(4) Project design (sag-tension calculation, short circuit current, ADSS hardware fittings calculation)